Wednesday 3 December 2014

Thinking Too Much

I hate it when I drown in my own thoughts.

They're extremely dangerous.

It makes you lose track of time and frankly, lose track of reality too.

There's two separate realities if I dwell too much into my imagination. The one's that are in my head and the one's that I woke up to everyday.

Though unreal, the reality in my head is far more exhausting to be in. And as much as I hate for it to be so, it is apparently the dominant one at the moment.

Whatever happens in my real life, will affect my thoughts hence, the facade of a reality in my brain would morph into something else. More so, something bad.

I might sound like a mental case now. I guess, the only way to shut it down is to be in the 'now' more so I wouldn't lose grip of what's real and what's not.

Thinking too much isn't healthy.

Never have been, never will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment