Sunday 28 December 2014

Exams

Finals gives me some of the most complicated feelings I will ever feel my whole life.

It's a nerve wrecking experience yet the most liberating experience at the same time.

I am guilty of so many ways of procrastinating during the exam period.

You get so nervous when the date of your paper is getting near but then you never do anything much about it. And just about few hours before, you'd start to go at it like a madman tangling yourself in a web of information until you can't really tell which is which.

In the hall, you frantically write out everything you can possibly remember until your hand hurts and you fingers are at the edge of bleeding.

Stand up, get out of the hall 30 minutes before the time limit and just feel.....free.

God, sometimes I swear that I'm addicted to this feeling.

When I'm just at home, minding my own business, being not...busy. I just miss school so much.

I'm not sure if there's anyone around that actually love finals like I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment