Tuesday 8 July 2014

Melancholy

I was never one to give my heart away.

For fear of being hurt.

My pride never allowed me to cry for anybody at all.

But somehow, it's inevitable - being the human that I am.

I choked on the phone, and continued the conversation pretending my voice didn't almost cracked.

I didn't think she heard it.

I guess, people always just take a piece your heart away without you noticing.

And I guess, as much as someone hurt you without them noticing it,

You'll immediately miss them when there's something that reminds you of the memories.

And that's okay.

Because, you wouldn't know that you're alive unless you've cried.

P/s:  Getting a minor wound  on my foot. Not being able to walk properly has made me a little  emotional these past days. I apologize. 

No comments:

Post a Comment